2022 Adelaide Scuba - Wreck Category
Adelaide has a terrific array of wreck diving - over 14 in fact - from the Sonvaar in 10 metres, to HMAS Hobart 15-30m to the Cape Jaffa at 40m - See them here:
Adelaide also have gorgeous reefs and jetty dives. Click here for more info on Adelaide Scuba
In celebration of wrecks and wreck diving, Adelaide Scuba is offering
- 5 nights accommodation at Adelaide Scuba dive lodge in Glenelg North.
- 3 days double boat dives on the ex-HMAS Hobart
- Free Nitrox upgrade for all boat dives Daily transfers to/ex Wirrina for boat dives 1 day private leafy Seadragon tour including tanks & weights
- Tank & weight hire for all boat dives
The prize does not include:
- Airfares and transport to Adelaide
- Stage bottle, twin tanks and CCR bottle hire extra
- Hire dive gear unless stated
- Oxygen/Helium fills
Note: NB: Dates subject to availability from March 1, 2023
Prize is subject to availability at time of booking. Block out dates may occur.
This offer is non-transferrable and is not redeemable for cash.
This prize will be awarded to the First Place winner of the Wreck Category in the OZDive Show Underwater Photography Competition
CineBags CB80 Square Grouper is a unique carrying device to transport your assembled underwater housing and strobes while on location. It's the perfect solution to transport your gear between the hotel, shuttle, dive shop, and your dive boat.
Its watertight construction allows for the use as your personal rinse tank.
- Size: 18’ x 13’ x 12’
- Weight: 1905g
Signed copy of Mike Scotland's new book 'Marine Biology in the Wild'